The CAPS Publishing Program™ (Consult Agent Publish and Sell) is designed to give self-published authors a strategic advantage over the competition. Our comprehensive publishing package will meet the needs of a majority of writers entering or re-entering the publishing arena.
Our clients get more than 30 years worth of publishing sales, marketing and promotion expertise from Earl Cox & Assosicates.
It is very important to understand the difference between publishing your book with us vs. publishing your book with other self publishing companies.
Here’s What You Will Get:
- You own all of the rights to your book.
- You own all images and artwork royalty-free.
- Your book will professionally edited and designed.
- You are free to reprint your book with any printer you choose.
- You retain complete control over the project.
- We give you up to 50 copies of your book at no additional charge.
- We will give you up to 80% off list price if you reprint with us.
- We provide complete book packaging as well as an ala carte menu of publishing services.
- We offer Private Label Publishing – which means that you can use any or all of our services to create your book, but actually print and publish your book under your company name, brand and logo.
- We only publish projects that have exceptional sales and marketing potential.
- You’ll get national and world distribution for your titles to wherever books are sold.
- We specialize in multicultural books.
CORPORATE/STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- 100% one-on-one personalized service
- Get the book into Books In Print
- Obtain/Assign an ISBN number
- Obtain PCN/LCCN/Cataloguing In Publication data from Library of Congress
- Get ISBN/EAN bar codes
- Register copyright in the name of the author
- Set Time Table for all activities
- Establish a Marketing Plan
- Confer with author during in-depth consultation sessions
DESIGN & EDITORIAL
- Hire professional book cover designer
- Arrange for professional photograph of author if necessary
- Retain editors as necessary (copy editor, line editor, etc.)
- Have table of contents and index prepared
- Professional interior page design
- Confer with author on securing any needed permissions
- Consult with cover designer for appropriate front cover, spine and back to book jacket
- Create “front and back matter” for book (copyright page, etc.)
PRINTING & PRODUCTION
- Complete digital and offset printing.
- Paperback, hardcover and spiral bound printing
DISTRIBUTION & ORDER FULFILLMENT
- Set up title on Amazon.com and BN.com
- Present title for consideration to major wholesalers and retailers
- Complimentary storage in our warehouse for 30 days
- National distribution to independently owned bookstores, wholesalers and chains
PUBLICITY & PROMOTION
- Professionally written press release by request
- 10% discount off advertising packages with our affiliated companies
- Free bookmark and postcard designed for your book
- Electronic PDF galley for distribution to media and booksellers.
- Book printing in all standard trim sizes
- Offset printing
- Digital printing
- Book printing of hardcover, paperback, or case bound books
- Full color printing
- Your choice of binding including perfect, saddle stitch, spiral and wire-o
- E-book conversion-
- Audio book conversion (voice talent)
DESIGN AND MARKETING MATERIAL CREATION SERVICES
- Cover design
- Hi –res scanning
- Postcard/Bookmark design and printing
- Flyer design and printing
- Poster design and printing
- Marketing kit creation
- Professional photography (headshots, full body shots)
- Line editing
- Content editing
- Developmental editing
- Book Doctoring
- Newswire promotion
- Pitch development for television, radio and print
- Radio interview bookings
- Book review submission
- Email marketing
- Newsletter marketing
- Blog promotion
- Domain name registration
- Domain/Website hosting
- Website/blog design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Search engine submission
- Blog submission
- General book consulting for single project
- Overall management and lead consultants of publishing activities done elsewhere – we will manage your project with any printer, designer, editor or publishing company including Lulu, I-Universe, Xlibris, Dorrance, etc..
- Media coaching
AGENCY REPRESENTATION SERVICES
- Professional negotiation of publishing, television contracts
- Speaker’s bureau representation/negotiation
- International rights negotiation
- Distribution agreement review and negotiation